The Dakota Resource Council was formed in 1978 to protect North Dakota’s land, air, water, rural communities and agricultural economy.
DRC is working for preservation of the following:
- Family farms
- Enforcement of corporate farming laws
- Soil and water conservation
- Regulation of coal mining and oil and gas development
- Protection of groundwater and clean air
- Renewable energy
- Sound management of solid and toxic wastes.
1200 Missouri Avenue, Suite 201
Bismarck, North Dakota 58504
Newsletter: The Dakota Counsel